1. Write daily. Anything. For one month.
2. Finish editing Lonely Hollow
3. Finish writing Myth Stalker
4. Pick title for Myth Stalker project
6. Submit at least 1 fantasy short story for publication
9. Edit children's stories
10. Submit at least 1 children's story for publication
11. Establish character of Samara
12. Integrate new scenes into Lonely Hollow
14. Complete Phantasmagoric Pumpkin Eaters
15. Try sketching characters with no appearance match
17. Complete A to Z Road Trip
18. Compile old story ideas and tidbits into one place
21. Write to a prompt weekly
23. Photo class
24. Edit L wedding photos
26. Write 1000 words daily for a month (excluding weekends)
27. Work on journaling with kids
29. Frame chosen scenic pics
30. Query completed manuscript (once completed)
31. Take at least 1 photo every day for a month (work on photography)
32. Visit Project 52 participants
34. Submit 1 photo to a contest/publication
35. Work out better blogging/visiting schedule
40. Submit at least one flash fiction piece for publication.
41. Spend less time on the computer (unless writing).
42. Try hand at travel writing.
43. Submit one travel writing piece for publication.
45. Read at least two books on writing.
46. Establish writing routine through beginning of summer.
47. Join Friends of PPLD and RMFW.
49. Finish listening to writer's workshop materials.
52. Write at least five How-to articles for Helium.